Amazon Gift Card

Monday, March 2, 2015

2015 ELLE Canada Beauty Grand Prix Intro

Hi, everyone!

I was selected to be a juror for the 2015 ELLE Canada Beauty Grand Prix and I cannot be more excited! I received 20 different products to test out, in several different categories. My categories are Face: Moisturizer, Hair: Shampoo & Conditioner, Makeup: Lipstick & Bronzer. The packaging is all covered in shiny "Elle Canada" wrapping paper, so I cannot tell exactly what they are (brand, product name, colour name, etc.) but there are certain packaging elements I recognize that might be a bit of a giveaway but I promise to test and review the products without bias.



I got:
 4 Face Moisturizers (Product #s, 18, 19, 20 & 21)
 4 sets of Shampoo & Conditioners (Product #'s 30.1, 30.2, 31.1, 31.2, 32.1, 32.2, 33.1, 33.2, )
 6 Lipsticks (Products #s, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
 2 Bronzers (Product #s 28, 29)


I have access to a logbook, where I will keep track of my reviews and comments - but I will also be posting them right here on my blog. I will supply the links to each section of reviews posted when I have them. Thanks again, ELLE Canada for allowing me to be part of this amazing review panel and I can't wait to share my experiences!

I received a large box in the mail, filled with full sized products all wrapped up in shiny silver paper... It totally felt like Christmas - in March! I've included a photo above to show what I mean (I know it sounds a little crazy). I cannot imagine the effort that went towards wrapping all those items up, Kudos to you ELLE Canada team!

I'm a little concerned about the EIGHT hair products I have to try out - I find it tends to take me about 3 or 4 weeks to really tell a difference in my hair when I switch hair products and I don't know if I'll be able to give a thorough review on all the products in the amount of time I have. But I will do my very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment