Amazon Gift Card

Thursday, May 14, 2015

CrowdSocialCA Company Review

Do you enjoy writing reviews on products and services? Do you want to be paid cash to review products and companies? Then join CrowdSocialCA! Disclaimer: This is not a paid promotion.

Just recently I was chosen to do a second CrowdSocialCA Campaign, so I thought I'd make a blog post explaining a bit about the company and how they work. I noticed there aren't very many posts about the company, and at first I was quite skeptical. $75 for reviewing a makeup cleanser - that they mail to me for free? $50 for tweeting about a brand I already use? It seemed too good to be true!

I've done other services like ChickAdvisor and BzzAgent, but those companies only give you the products to test out - you don't earn any income from them. Which is fine with me, but I thought it was worth a shot to see if CrowdSocial was legitimate - and it is!

I joined CrowdSocial at their opening announcement, so I was lucky enough to be chosen for their first ever campaign! The product they were offering was the Garnier Plus Clean Makeup Remover Lotion. Within a couple days of receiving the acceptance Email, I got the full sized product plus some informational cards in the mail. I had a week or two to test the product, then I posted my review (which can be seen HERE) and responded to their product survey. Within a week I was paid $72 VIA Paypal.

My second campaign was in May. It was a campaign to promote the "LIFE" brand from Shoppers Drug Mart. All I had to do was post a tweet promoting the brand, answer the brand survey provided and within a week I had $48 deposited into my PayPal.

If you have any interest in reviewing products or brands - and getting paid to do so - check out CrowdSocialCA! They are 100% legitimate, their customer service department is really quick and helpful and overall it's a wonderful experience to be part of! Click HERE to sign up!

Proof of Payment:

No comments:

Post a Comment